Had protected sex, itchy tip, burns while urinating. Taken antibiotic. Could it be HIV?

Had protected sex oral, changed condom to vaginal . Did not acheive orgasm , noticed a wet spot in my underwear from her. I did not have my pee since i did not orgasm. was itchy on the tip 20 min later which i thought was a burn or laytex reaction, still burns like heck all the time not when i urinate. perhaps i thought it was trich and wondered if it could be HiV. I got off antibiotics 2weeks prior then everyone around me was sick as heck and i got it, went to the hospital again got put on anitibiotics for trich, I was so sick like everyone else and I also think that I had Candida prior to the antibiotics, now i have a version of thrush that the dr said was nothing and sent me home.
Asked On : Wed, 9 May 2012