Had protected sex, have light bleeding. What is the problem?

I recently lost my virginity , a week ago, and it was to a guy who was also a virgin.... We re both 19 so its all legal and it was fully protected sex, with condom. We had sex and as expected, i was bleeding quite alot because it was my first time. The following day, we did it again and it was bleeding again. We thought it was just because i was just new to sex and only recently lost my virginity. Once it bled, for the rest of the day, it was light bleeding so i thought it was normal and wore a pad just incase. The next day, we ended up having sex again, but since that day onwards, i ve been bleeding lightly ever since. We ve not had sex again but it still lightly bleeds . I cant quite work out what the problem is... Help?
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012
Hi, bleeding after sex for the first time is natural because of the tearing of the hymen ( a ring like membrane at the vaginal opening ) during penetration. Repeat intercourse before the tears had time to heal may have caused the continuing light bleeding. It requires no treatment and will stop on its own.