Had protected sex, delayed period. Could I be pregnant?

Good day! I would like to ask about the possibility of getting pregnant. Me and my partner had protected sex since the month of August. 3 days before the first intercourse was the last day of my period. My period is persistently delayed for a month. I had a pregnancy scare last year and it took 2 months before my period showed. I kept reading signs and symptoms for early pregnancy but I didnt experience any of it except for missed period. Could I possibly be pregnant?Or is this just a hormonal imbalance? Hope to hear from you!
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012
Hi Canete,

You period is delayed by a month now. Did you do the urine pregnancy test this time? If not yet, please do it.

There is no specific answer to your query of being pregnant. Only time can say that. Since it is already past a month that you had your period, it would be ideal to do the home pregnancy test at the earliest. Read the results of the test and proceed accordingly.

Hope this helps you.