Had protected sex, condom slipped off, swollen uvulva and tonsils. What to do ?

Hi doc 6 days ago i had sex with a prostitute i had protected sex and protected oral but the condom slipped off and i was exposed for afew seconds .. Now she said she was clean but i got a blood test now and on e will be take. In 3 months for signs of hiv/stis .. 2 days ago on day 4 my left tonsil and uvulva started swelling could this be a sign or is 4 days to early ? Note my sister was also sick a couple of weeks back and her tonsils were inflamed to.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013