Had protected sex and unprotected oral sex. Getting sore throat. What are the chances of STD?

I am a 27 y/o male. I had protected sex with a woman 5 days ago but unprotected oral sex . I barely knew this woman. I have a slight sore throat today and I think it was there yesterday too. I was also exposed (about a week ago) to someone who said that they were sick and shouldnt get near me but I gave that person a hug anyway. I was wondering if I am over thinking things. Or if there is a chance I could have caught something from her. Or if I just caught whatever it was that my friend had. I have found a lot of contradicting advice on the internet saying that the chances of catching an STD/ STI from oral sex on a woman is very slim. While others say its very possible. Obviously you cant diagnose me but I was wondering how worried I should be. Do you think I could have caught something?
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012
Hi i do not think mere sorethroat is a sign of sti.and there is feeble chance of contracting sti by oral sex.i think sorethroat can be treated by antibiotic and sinarest tablets