Had protected sex and oral sex. Cold, fever, diarrhea. Scared about HIV

Hi Dr. Samuel I would to ask you about the HIV symptoms. In the past two months I accidently had protected sex with some guy online that I met. And I also did the oral sex , but after about couple days. I had like a cold and fever . Now I worry about it too much with dress which me feel like my body temperature went high. However when I measure it, its only about 98 degree. I m so scared right now because they say that I have to wait for at least three months to get test for accurate result. Also I start to have diarrhea . Any suggestion you may give please?
Asked On : Sun, 16 Sep 2012