Had protected sex after finishing Doxycycline for NSU. Would this worsen my condition?

I was diagnosed with NSU and took azithromycin to treat it. I waited two months until i had sex again and was protected but when i did the symptoms came back. I went back to my local clinic and the noticed an infection was still there from my urine sample. They then prescribed me doxycycline . I have been on the medication for 4 days however, i had protected sex on the 4th day. Would this worsen my condition? I also feel as if my symptoms have gotten worst again after having protected sex on the 4th day of my treatment.
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012