Had protected sex, abdominal cramps, brown spotting. Pregnant?

I m not sure if i m pregnant. i had my last period on the 28th of august. on the 8th of september i had protected sex with my boyfriend, who ejaculated inside me and the condom did not break. i did not take any contraceptive pills and nor am i on any kind of birth control pills. my periods are fairly regular but this time they have been delayed by a week. my boyfriend is going to be a doctor soon, so by taking his advice i had a home pregnancy test 2 days back and the result was negative. But the dilemma i m facing is with the sympotms; i have had severe cold 5 days back (which i infered could be because of the weather change, it is very normal with me), i have been experiencing cramps in my lower abdomen similar to the pain i get during my periods, but when i checked i saw brown spots. my periods havent still come and i m nervous. i dont want to have a baby now as me and my boyfriend are still young to parent a child, i m 20 and he is 21. plus, my breasts arent sensitive, i dont have nausea nor frequent urination . pls help! i m really confused..
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012