Had protected sex. Worried of contracting infection from an unwashed towel

Hello, I had protected sex with a stranger after a social gathering. She seemed like she had slept with many people but in the moment we happened to sleep with each other. We didn t exchange saliva n she gave a blowjob with a condom on and we then had sex with a condom on. However, after the act I cleaned my penis with a towel that was kept in the hotel room. It was dry and didn t have stains but I m not sure when was it last washed. The hotel wasn t lavish, it seemed like a place where couples would usually come to make out. Can you tell me if I m at any risk of an infection? And what should I do to make sure if everything is fine. I know I have been careless but I request you to help me out asap. Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013