Had protected sex. Will physical changes in body make it evident?

hi m 26 yrs old girl from mumbai (india) i was having sex with my boy friend n dat was protected one always but it was without marraige but soon i m getting married to someone else choosen by my family, now m really very sacred is there possiblity that it will come to know to my would be husband, will some physical changes occur in my body due to had a sexual intercourse without marraige plz advise n tell me will my husband come to know about this or not at our weeding first night.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012