Had protected sex. What are the chances of fluid leaking from condom?

I recently slept with this girl(in missionary) and I wore a condom. After I finished i continued for probably 30 seconds maybe 1 minute at the absolute most as I had not really started to shrink back down. I am 99.9% sure the condom did not have any malfunctions( tears , holes, etc.) and about 85% sure none of my fluids got pushed back out but I m not as sure about the latter as you can see. I was just wondering what are the chances that some fluid did get pushed back up and out of the condom given the time continued and then the chances of that leaking into the girl?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012