Had protected sex. Vagina starts swelling, spotting with brown mucus and little blood, tender breast. What's going on?

Hello about two days ago after having protected sex my vagina lips became extremely swollen, then a day later I released cottage cheese like mucus , then i put a pantiliner on and by that night it was filled with brown mucus and a little blood. Now it is a mixture of blood, brown stuff, and cramps with tender breasts. Can anyone give me an idea of what s going on.
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012
Hello ma'am and welcome.

Based on the information provided a hormonal imbalance has resulted, but the cause needs to be established. It could most probably be due to an infection from the sexual contact.

This will have to be diagnosed with the help of a urine examination, vaginal swab and physical examination. Please schedule an appointment with your doctor at the earliest.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes.