Had protected sex. Took unwanted 72 and had sex again. Pregnancy test negative. Chances of pregnancy?

hi, I m a 23 year old girl.I had my last periods on the 17th of june.. i had protected sex with by boyfriend on the 29th june.. but as a precaution took an unwanted72 the same day. We again had protected sex on the 1st of july. My boyfriend told me i sat on his penis for 2 seconds when it was not erect after he had ejaculated. I did not take another pill because i was scared of the side effects. i am really worried if i am pregnant.I know i should wait for my periods and see.Two days ago i checked with a pregnacy kit. it said negative.
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012
The pregnancy kit can detect the pregnancy only if your periods are overdue. The chances of pregnancy without any actual penetration are negligible. So, please do not worry and wait for your periods.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
You should stop worrying as the chances of pregnancy are as good as nil.