Had protected sex. Spots on penis, no bleeding, redness. Am I at risk for HIV infection?

Hi, a month ago I had unprotected oral sex and protected sex with condom upon inspection in the shower at home later.. I found out that my under my penis has 2 spots of chafing.. It was probably due to teeth marks.. but I didn t notice and bleeding just irritation which left the skin red for the next 3 days.. We had sex with condom and then to oral sex with no condom and back to sex with condom again then I finished with a blowjob/handjob Am I at risk for HIV infection?
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012