Had protected sex. Pregnancy test negative. Bloated stomach, gaining weight. Pregnant?

I m 17 years old & I m really scared right now ... I had sex with protection last feb 7 but then I wanted to make sure to I went to see my doctor for ep but she didn t give me one because she said it unnecessary if my last period was jan 19 then she counted the days. Then. The next day I got my period it was a relief. But on feb 13 I was in ER for some other reason & they also tested me & it was negative. But now my period date passed & I still haven t got it & my pee routine changed & my tummy is bloated & I m gaining weight. Its either I m getting fat or I m pregnant. MY QUESTION IS, IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET PREGNANT AFTER THOSE TEST ON THAT PERIOD OF TIME ???(btw I didn t had any intercourse after that)
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013