Had protected sex. Partner had cancer and infertility. Pregnancy chances?

Hi my name is Sarah, I m 16 years old and am very concerned about being pregnant! I had sex on Thursday afternoon for the first time, I am not on anything and we didn t use protection because he has had cancer in the past and said he is infertile. Well apparently. I didn t let him ejaculate inside me but we ve been talking and there is at least a 5% chance that i could still get pregnant and when we talk he talk as if i already am pregnant. I m very nervous and worried and I have no idea what to do! Please help me! Should I take a test? When would be the best time? And if i do end up pregnant could i get an abortion? How much do abortions cost in Australia?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013