Had protected sex. Noticed rashes on penis. Should I get tested?

hi..I am male of 19 years old.I had protected sex with prostitute and we have oral sex first on both side.I used a latex condom during intercourse.the next day I took her to a lab and she was tested hiv negative through the elisa method.its summer here and I am having rashes near my penis which I had previous years also.9 days after I tested myself I was negative...21 days also I was negative and 40 days I was negative.In the lab they told me that I do nt need any further testing.what should I do now?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013