Had protected sex. No proper intercourse due to pain. Chances of getting pregnant?

me and my gf had sex on first time on 21 jan i used condom due to our both first time my pennis didnt entered into her vagina just a tip of my pennis has toched her her inner part as i wanted to force to insert she shouted to stop becz she was getting pain and then i stopped,she had her last period on 31st dec2012 and now she has her period her on 3rd feb. now my question is , is there any chances of her getting pregnant, and i didnt fully enterd my pennis in her and yet not ejucalated in her.please help me ,sir
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013