Had protected sex. Negative retrovirus test. Have red spots on arms, pimples on face. Am I infected?

I had sex with a sex worker (used a condom) two weeks ago and now i am worried of HIV infections. I got tested for Retro Virus (Tri-dot) after 2 days of having sex and the result was negative. But on searching over internet i came to know that the HIV antibodies will take around 21-26 days to get into blood . so i am still concerned over it as i see tiny red spots on my arms now and pimples on my face. No headache , tiredness nothing. Please let me know if i been infected? Shall i undergo one more test now as it s been two weeks, will the results be accurate?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013