Had protected sex. Negative Pregnancy results. But why is there cramping, bloated, headaches?

i had protected sex on july 19 but after my boyfriend cumed he took it off. he claimed he cleaned himself before we went at it again, with no condom. i was due for my period august 4th but im 2 days late. i took a pregnancy test today morning at 12 am and came out negative. 5 days after having sex i got cramps and blood like if i was getting my period so i out a tampon . when i changed it at night it had little blood. for the next 3-4 days i had brown discharge but no blood. on august 1st i started getting white discharge and my boobs felt heavy. the next day i felt bloated and still had the heavy boobs and white discharge. i also had lower back pain but i work at a animal clinic so i thought it was because of lifting the dogs. on august 3rd i still had white discharge, felt bloated, heavy boobs, got lower back pain again and light cramps. i was having a hard time remembering stuff too. on saturday when i was due for my period i had pains that felt like cramps but light, not as usual as i would get before my period. i received a headache at night and still had heavy boobs. on sunday at around 1 am i got a bad headache and when i woke up it was lighter and around 10 pm i had sharp cramps for like 10 seconds and no more white stuff. then at around 12 am i took a pregnancy test and came out negative. i ve also been worrying that i might be pregnant so does that have something to do? my periods always come in the beginnings of the month. sometimes the 1sts and somtimes the 4ths but never more late than that. what should i do? can i get help?
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  25 Awaiting Answer