Had protected sex. Missing periods and started brown discharge. HPT negative. Am I pregnant?

About two months ago I had protected sex the guy didn t come, however there was precum in the condom, and the condom didn t break. I missed my period last month and this month Ive been having brown vaginal discharge instead of my period. I took 4 home pregnancy tests and all were negative. What does this brown discharge mean? I have been really stressed lately so could that have anything to do my missed period? Is there any possibility that I am pregnant? I am not on any birth control .
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013