Had protected sex. Malaise, abdominal discomfort, anorexia, foul greasy frothing stool, temperature, throat discomfort, coated tongue. HIV, any tests?

hi this is avijit.6 days ago i have a sexual intercourse with a call girl with condom protection.oral kissing & vaginal succing & penile succing was done.some vaginal secretions was present on base of penile i have malaise, abdominal discomfort,anorexia,foul greasy frothing stool,slight increase body temp but not fever.i have also some dicomfort in throat i.e.some thing struck in my throat.ihave also left eye lower lid blinking & coated tongue at it HIV?what test i will do?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013