Had protected sex. Having sharp pain near ovaries. Any thing wrong?

help. i had sex around the 10th of febuary. We used protection ( condoms ) and he pulled out anyway. and i was due for my period on the 29th, but because febuary only goes to the 28th i am now confused. my period is never really regular as it it. im having sharp pains near my ovaries, and it hurts to pee. i can hardly walk. what is wrong with me ?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013
Mar 2013
If you had your expected date of period on 29th , there is nothing to be confused, because the expected date would be 1st of March.
If you have irregular periods, you cannot rely on simple home pregnancy tests as you might have irregular ovulation also.
The symptoms you describe are non specific actually.
You could be having pre menstrual symptoms.
pain in the pelvis with difficulty in urination occur in pelvic infections also.
To know if you are pregnant, and to rule out infection, please consult your gynecologist.