Had protected sex. Having missed periods, thin strand of blood discharge. Pregnancy test negative. Reason?

I m a 22 year old girl. I missed my period which I was supposed to get by the 7th of January 2013. I had sex on the 23rd of December and had used a condom. The condom didn t break, nor did any such mishap occur. Also, I had a lot of stress in December due to my exams and some family problems. I have irregular cycles at times and suffer from dysmenorrhea every other cycle. Now, to be sure I took 3 pregnancy test , all negative. The first test I took on the 17th of January, 10 days after my expected date and it was negative. The second one, I took 2 days later and that too was negative. Then I took one 4 weeks later on the 29th of January which also was negative. I started to worry because I ve noticed some clots during defaction. Also, a thin strand of blood like membrane came out of my vagina which was about 4 cm in length and the blood wasn t fresh. I also experience some dull aching pain in my abdomen . I I I have no other symptoms of pregnancy. No nausea , morning sickness , sudden cravings, sore breasts or anything. Now I m confused as to what it is.. Could you please help me out with this? Its quite confusing, the symptoms.. Thanks in advance..
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013