Had protected sex. Having dull cramps, lower back pain, body aches, nausea, sleepiness, white odorless discharge, pregnancy test negative. Suggestions?

hi im 21 and engaged tho we are not trying to have a baby right now were not, not trying. we use condoms up until a few days to a week before my cycle starts . my cycle is pretty regular every 24 days not a day before or later . for the past 2 weeks ive been having very dull cramps that come and go, lower back pain , my body aches, very little nasuea no vomiting , sleepy (but im always sleepy) kind of a white oderless discharge nothing to major and like pain in my butt cheeks .. i was supose to start on the 6 and its been 3 full days took a test and it was negative .i dont know whats going on .. can spmebody help me ??
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  41 Awaiting Answer