Had protected sex. Getting frequent bowel movements, missing periods. What are the chances of pregnancy?

I had sex with a condom about 2 weeks ago. When he was about to ejaculate he pulled out, took the condom off and ejaculated on my breasts. Some of his senen ran down to my labia but I caught it with a damp towel before it went to my vagina . I then rinsed the towel again and wiped my private area. I usually poop when I m about to start my period, I ve pooped lots but no period yet. My periods arent very regular, they come different times each month. What is the liklieness of me being pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012