Had protected sex. Found blood at the end of the condom. Used water & methylated spirit. Have i been contracted with the virus?

I am a 26 year old male. i had protected sex with a lady i hadly know a week ago. However after i had finished having sex with her, i found blood at the end of the condom. i had to wash that blood with water and later with methylated spirit. Can the HIV virus survive in water or methylated spirit. since then, i have been feeling pain in my tonsils. Could this be a symptom that i have contracted the virus?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013