Had protected sex. Blister in genital area. No pain or bleeding. Should I be worried?

Hi, so I dont quite know how to phrase this but I will try and be as descriptive as possible. I am in the Military and I have had an escort before within the last 8 months. I used protection while having sex but I didnt when I received oral sex from her. Yesterday I noticed a very small (mildly irritable but I only noticed it when I scratched the general area) dry bump/ blister its very small so I wouldnt call it a blister but something there. It isnt bleeding nor does it cause me any pain when I urinate or anything like that, I just noticed it was there. What made me look was because I used nair hair removal a couple of hours prior to inspecting my genitals. Now, I should also mention this is the same bump I noticed when I used nair about 2 months ago. In the same spot underneath the heah of my penis on the shaft. Should I be worried?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013