Had protected sex. Been on birth control. How likely am I to get pregnant?

Hi, I have been on birth control for 9 months, Migrogestin 1/20 since October 2012. I started Minocycline on January 29, 2013. My boyfriend and I had protected sex last night (February 15, 2013), but the condom broke. He pulled out right when he heard it break and he hadn t come yet. The condom was dry on the inside. We immediately left to go to Walgreens for a plan B pill , and I took Next Choice at 12:24am on February 16, 2013--approximately 2 hours after sex. I was wondering how likely it is that I become pregnant? Also, are there any additional steps I should or could take? Should I continue taking Minocycline? Thanks for your help.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013