Had protected oral sex. Negative p24 test. Had mouth sores. Pain in thigh and armpit. Suggestions?

Hi .. About 23 days ago i had an encounter with a female escort .. I DID NOT have penetrative sex with her .. and she gave me an oral for 10-15 seconds max when i stopped her & asked to only give Me a hand-job .. All this while i was wearing a condom (even during the hand-job).. the condom didnt break or tear .. i got a p24 test done on Day 10 and it was negative (result was 0.18) & one on Day 22 too it was negative (result 0.28) .. However, this anxiety is scaring the hell out of Me .. I had developed mouth sores which are now gone .. Off late i have been feeling a little pull kind of pain in my left thigh region .. Also i feel a similar pull around my left arm-pit .. This is the only maniacish-situation i have put myself through .. I am well settled in life .. It would kill Me if i got to know i was HIV+ .. Await Your valuable suggestion & inputs .. Thank You! Sincerely, A Very worried 30 Year Old Male
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013