Had protected intercourse with a sex worker. Chances of STD?

Good morning sir,
I am writing because I am extremely stressed about what I am about to tell you. I hired a sex worker last night. She was telling me about her past of being in jail frequently and use of drugs, but I was too stupid to say no or stop. So she put a condom on with her mouth on my penis and gave me oral sex for about 2 minutes. Then immediately I penetrated her vaginally with the same condom still on. We had sec for about 3 minutes and immediately after being done I took the condom off and washed my genitals with soap and water in the sink. I then bought peroxide and alcohol and poured it all over my genital area 20 minutes after the exposure. I'm worried that she had a STD because she was a prostitute and I want to know what my risk for exposure was. Thank you in advance.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013