Had protected and unprotected sex. Sometimes having yellow discharge. HPT negative. Pregnancy chances?

last month my period was on 22nd sept and on 11th oct i had sex one time without protection n once iwth condom and on 13th i ate ipill(emergency contra) now its 29th and i still havnt got my periods. did home pregnancy test yest but it was negative. from 18th i hav been having white n somtimes yellow discharge . am i pregnant?i cant have blood test done in this country. how long should i wait to confirm i am not pregnant
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012