Had protected anal sex. Got diarrhea, throat started to hurt. Are these early symptoms of HIV?

Last Saturday I had protected anal sex. I was the top, I placed the condom on my penis and used lube. I came inside the condom and only lasted 10 minutes. I pulled out and the condom was still on. The next day I got diarrhea and have been for past four days. Recently today my throat started to hurt a little in the back right side. I'm scarred if is HIV early symptoms. I want to know if I shoul worry? Could HIV cause these even that fast? And when should I get my first testing done? 2 weeks? 1 month?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013