Had prostap injections. Were stopped. Bowel needed major dissection. Help

I had 2 prostap injections 1 in March and 1 i n April, they were stopped due to a large 15cm endometriotrum being found and that being the cause of my symptoms. I had it removed June 15th it was a major operation due to it being attached to my bowel so needed major disection needing 3 oints of blood replaced after, i kept my ovary but it was trimmed. however now 4 months on i have major hair loss i have been loosing it for maybe a month and a half now. im very upset by this is there anything that can be done and what would be the cause? I had a hysterectomy 6 years ago but kept my overies.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  94 Awaiting Answer