Had problem in ovulation. Done hormonal test, taking metformin, dufaston. Why no positive results?

Hello Doctor, I have a question regarding delay in conceiving. I had the problem of anovulation in feb-apr 2012. My Gynec asked me to go through hormonal tests. The results were FSH 5.2 and LH 7.0. Doctor put me on metformin and after ovulation dufaston course from May 2012to September 2012 everything is normal. from last 2 months iam not going for regular checkup and stop taking medicines till now i dint get positive. iam observing my body very keenly last month and this month also iam observing ovulation pain and after 6 or 7 days one side cramps . last month i got period on 28th day and this month i got on 29th day. what is the meaning of these signs and why iam not getting positive result?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012