Had problem during erection, did oral and inserted the penis. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi, it may sound rediculous but I am serious. Friday morning around 4am I masturbated, urinated (knowing it flushes out remaining semen that are left behind) showered then didn t masturbated for the whole day and I urinated that night before bed. So comes Saturday morning I have sex, but I have a hard time getting it up but once I did, I insert it in and it lasted very shortly about a min and it went limp again so I pull out and went oral and I never or gotten close to orgasming or cumming, or insert it back in after that. Now, would their be any chance of the girl getting pregnant from that? Again I am serious about this and I want a professional answer.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012