Had primary complex, high BP history, heart problems and stroke. Possibility of reoccurring of primary complex?

in childhood i had primary complex, where i was treated for two years. my family has a history of high blood pressure and heart problems, as well as stroke . i am now 20 years old, and just became vegetarian about a month ago. however, only i have been eating was noodles and noodles every day or fishes. im 5 2 and 114 lb, and recently i got sick. i got a fever for 3 days now where each night was over 38.0. i only treated myself with constant tylenol 3 and my mom is worries that my primary complex might come back if i don t eat meat, given my present health lifestyle. is there a possibility for reoccurence of primary complex?
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012