Had priapism, squeezed penis aggressively, bled a lot, painful and tender area. Now?

I had priapism and they had to aspirated to resolve the priapism. During aspiration, the urologist squeezed my penis quite aggressively. The base of my shaft was much larger than normal and the upper half to the tip was small. There was a great deal of bleeding and my peninsula was bruised for about a week to eight says. Now, there is a large - larger than a quarter - blue and purple area up and to the right of my penis at abou a 45 degree angle about an inch away from the shaft. There is just a very minor amount of pain, but the region over my pubic bone is tender to any type of pressure. Any reason for concern?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013