Had premature twins a year after first pregnancy, died due to incompetent cervix. Conceive now?

Good day .... I m 35 and my husband is 39 we have a الأمر .5 years old boy and a year later I had a premature twin girls at 26 weeks due to incompetent cervix and they passed a way after the third day and the other on the following day. My husband and I are trying now for a year and half now my husband did a sperm count and this is his result/ count:87 million/ml --progression 50%--- liquefaction time is 30 min---- volume 7.8 ml--- ph:8 --- viscosity normal---- morphology 75% abnormal---- can we still get pregnant normally with this result considering my age? Or do we need to look for alternatives now.
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013