Had pregnancy and noticed bleeding spots. Did sonography. Can online doctor help?

hi sir , myself rohini
i ws pregnant 2month 28days
but 2dy i found bleeding spots nd thats y i hd done sonography
reports are as below

BLADDER - well distended , normal
UTERUS - bulky , gravid
anteverted/antiflexed, no focal lesion in myometrium
evidence of single intrauterine gestational sac
evidence of single fetal pole with crl 19.5mm ~ 8wk 4d
heart activity - absent in present scan

edd by usg = 13/11/13
yolk sac & amnion well seen
trophoblastic reaction thickened
no evidence of subchorionic bleed
OVARIES - normal
no free fluid in cul-de -sac or mass in pelvis

Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013
Thanks for your query. Unfortunately the reason for first trimester abortions is due to CHROMOSOMAL ANOMALIES, its the natures way for selecting the best and discarding the worst embryos. So it looks like a SPORADIC ABORTION and not a HABATIUAL ( Recurrent pregnancy loss).

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow ups.
Wish you good health.
Dr Arif