Had preeclampsia before due date. Have high blood pressure, headache, thundering noise in ears. What could it be?

I gave birth 2 months ago and had pre eclampsia towards the end, I had a normal delivery just a few weeks earlier than my due date. The pre eclampsia stayed with me after the birth with me having very high blood pressure and running to ER twice with blood pressure of 200/100. I took meds to lower my blood pressure and have been off them for about 4 weeks. Recently I have noticed a loud thundering noise in my ears that comes and goes and have had this dull head ache that just won t budge. Sometimes it sounds like bass or wind in my ears. What could it be?
Asked On : Wed, 16 May 2012