Had precancerous polyps removed, having heartburn after eating. Suggestion?

I had three pre-cancerous polyps removed from my duodenum about 5 years ago. For the first year and 1/2 I went back every six months for endoscopy . Now it has been about 3 years and I am due to go get another in two months. For about the past 3 months I have started having bad heartburn after eating- anything. Even a small meal. I am trying to now worry, but I work in Hospice and see cancer every day. Do you think I should, 1. worry. 2. go in sooner than two months from now? Thanks!
Asked On : Wed, 23 May 2012