Had pre-cum for long duration, swelling, painful. Will it affect sperm count?

Hi, I m 26 years old, n I remember that i had precum(while searching for content that i would do masturbation with) whenever i used to masturbate seeing things on the net.. at that time didnot took it so seriously... also because the time period state of precum used to be like 1/2 hrs or so while looking for the content and then went on to masturbate.. but recently i was in talks with my first ever girlfriend ..and while talking on phone even i got precum.. and i just couldnt control it... and some time later when i was our with her for a full day about-8 hrs in a day... i experienced a lot of precum.. and till evening due to day long precum.. when i reached home my testiscles started to pain i had trouble in walking too... and i saw that they were a little bit sowlen too..this was the first time i saw them sowlen... i have read a long post about precum.. and i came to know that its natural for boys like this... but i want to query about the after effects that i saw.. like the pain and swelling of testiscles... is this fine like this... im worried because when i would get together fulltime with her.. then i dont want my testiscles paining or swelling.. because of long periods of precum... and moreover i want that this doesnt affect my sperm count or baby producing abilities... so as i know this cant be averted.. can this be minimised.. or it will happen with time that precum would start to get lessen.. as and when i spend more time with her.. maybe its because ive never been so close to a girl before??
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013
Sperm count may not fall but there are chances for indulgence and wrong psyche. Overcome the tendency by watching healthier pursuits as too much of any thing is indulgence and bad for mental health. Try to develop interest in other hobbies, work,, job, studies etc.