Had positive strep test, extremely high white blood cell count, swollen throat, bloody nose, mucous in eyes, blood in stool. Rheumatic fever?

Did I have rheumatic fever? I never went back after my last massive dose of antibiotics (which cured all), but I had positive strep test, extremely high white blood cell count, swollen throat, bloody nose, mucous in eyes, blood in stool , lesions on my arms and legs that wouldn t heal, a horrible rash on my upper thighs, and a constant fever. This went on for weeks until I finally went to doctor for the antibiotics, but should I get an EKG? I m worried about future problems with rheumatic fever...if that s what it was. My doctor wouldn t diagnose this, just treated it.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013