Had pneumonia, pleursy. Had operation to clear infection. Having numbness under breast. Causing discomfort. Suggestions?

I had pneumonia and pleurisy which ended up with me having an operation to clear out the infection. THat was 8 weeks ago but i have a lot of numbness under my breast and down my side Is this normal? This started as intense pain and i could not wear a bra I am now wearing a bra but it does cause a lot of discomfort. How long does all this go on for? I have been back at work for 4 hours a day for 2 weeks now but am so tired. My breathing is improving slowly though.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013