Had pneumonia, gained weight, smoker, chest pain. Visit doctor?

i am 39 yo female. in february i had pneumonia. thought i was feeling better. as of the last month i have gained 4 lbs which is not a huge deal but on a 5'5 116lb frame i've noticed it. i'm also a cigarette smoker. and within the last 3 to 4 weeks i've had chest pains on an off. lateral chest area. i thought it was my lungs, but possibly my heart. i also drink a TON of coffee a day. i'm getting scared. i realize i should quit smoking but why are all of these symptoms appearing and should i see a doctor?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013