Had pneumonia. Taken medication, developed painful bumps, small red dots on hands. What could be the reason?

Hello, I had pneumonia a few weeks ago, and during the medication , which I stopped taking a few weeks ago I started developing red round hot painful inflamed bumps all over my legs, to which now they accumlate probably over 100; calves, the back of my legs, shins, and ankles. They are the size of a quarter. After a few weeks, they dimish looking like a permanent bruise where they eventually go away. I also notice, small red dots on the palms of my hands and feet that when touched are also painful; makes it hard to walk. Please help, every time I have to go to the DR it s to the ER which takes 5 hrs.
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012