Had pneumonia. Complete clearing of the haziness in the bilateral lower lobes. Explain

Last month I had pneumonia and spent 3 days in hospital as a result. After treatment, the results read: complete clearing of the haziness in the bilateral lower lobes. Slight clearing of the reticulohazed densities in the right middle lobe and inferior lingula. Slight clearing of teh small ovoid densities at the right upper lobe. Pulmonary hyperaeration is still noted. Hear and great vessels are normal in size. Is this something I need to be worried about?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013