Had pleural effusion treated. Now x-ray not clear, advised sputum test. Will it affect my fitness?

Doctor please help with your advise.. I had pleural effusion earlier in 2000, got treatment well and till now Im very well with good health later i worked 5 yrs in Qatar and later 4yrs in Dubai. now again I came back on new visa to dubai and performed my medical test . They told me ur x-ray not clear and advised me for Sputum test. I already gave sputum 3days and blood test . Please advise if everything is normal in sputum and blood, will they give me fit report? or again i have to undergo any test? will this old infection which is not active now will affect my fitness?
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012