Had plate put in tibia, bone fragment removal, plate removal, endoscopic tendon release. Fluid bubbling, cyst on the cut, concerned. Suggestions?

my son had a plate put in for a broken tibia and fibula (Feb.) had a bone fragement removal , then had to have plate removed and endoscopic tendon release, after stitch removal there remained an open whole in the cut, fluid bubbling and ozzing out, Dr. did numerous shots every wk, now refeerred my son to another Dr. who says its a mess, and the bubbling fluid (as far as i can tell fr talking to my son) is a fluid yr body makes to grease the joints and is a breathing living thing, and he has a cyst on the cut that has to be removed and the work done on his tendons has to be redone. Previous Dr. already at plate removal took out 1 nerve and repaired 2 others.this will be his 4th surgery? Concerned he may loose his leg before he gets proper care. Sound like anything familiar to you? And do you know of a GOOD ortho in Phx Az.
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012